Ah, tags. What a great way to narrow down what you're looking for!
February 12, 2023
How to Automatically Create Google Calendar Events from a Google SheetIf you need to automatically create Google Calendar events from data in a Google Sheet, this pared-down example should work well for you.
October 10, 2021
Shakespeare Insult GeneratorI created this Shakespeare Insult Generator: it converts three arrays of adjectives and nouns into a delightful random insult that would have thrilled the Bard himself.
November 26, 2020
Building a Content Accordion with CSS-Only Toggle Switches (Checkbox Hack)I decided to create a page that talked about what I was training for, and provided a way for me to provide bits of commentary as the training plan unfolded. The result is a nice mix of Eleventy magic, a CSS-only toggle switch, and the checkbox hack.
More 'develop' Posts
- 12 Things I Learned After Converting Wordpress Sites to Eleventy 2020
- How To Create Interactive Maps with React and Leaflet 2020
- The Locker Prank 2020
- Building a Custom Cake Order Form with React 2019
- Create an Aggregated Map of Your Strava Fitness Routes 2018
- Create a Custom Post Type in Wordpress with Database Content 2017
- Using CSS to Responsively Embed Vimeo on Wordpress 2017
- Using Handbrake to Optimize Movies for Uploading to Vimeo 2016
- Floating Footer Notification 2016
- Integrating Bounce.js with Angular.js 2015
- A Bookmarklet for Confining Google Search Results to a Specific URL 2014
- Use Bookmarklets to Access the Same Web Page in Different Environments 2014
- Creating a Variable-Width Modal Dialog Using Bootstrap 3 2013
- Counting down with jQuery or CSS3 (or, Puff the Magic Countdown) 2013
- Dot Matrix: Just for Fun 2013
- Simple CSS for Disabled Buttons 2013
- Sass versus LESS for CSS 2013
- Transforming an Entire Page with jQuery and CSS3 Scale Transforms 2013
- Three Methods for Creating Beveled Corners: CSS, CSS3 or jQuery 2012