Ah, tags. What a great way to narrow down what you're looking for!
August 27, 2017Amy convinced me that a 50K would be a good idea on the heels of Cayuga Trails 50 earlier this year. She had run the Green Lakes 50K a few years prior with Jenny, and was excited to try it out again.
June 3, 2017After a year away from long trail runs, I felt a strong desire to perform better than I did in 2015. I signed up as soon as registration opened, bought Krissy Moehl’s book and started training in mid-December.
May 31, 2017I followed an online plan two years ago, but after having attended a running clinic with Krissy Moehl I was thrilled to see that she had published a book. The title gears it toward first-time ultra runners, which I'm not, but I wanted the book for the goldmine within: the 50-mile training plan.
More 'ultra' Posts
- Finger Lakes 50K 2015 2015
- My First 50-Miler: Cayuga Trails 50 2015
- The Road to Cayuga Trails 50: Tale of Woe, Fractured Toe (supposed to be: May Day 5 Miler) 2015
- The Road to Cayuga Trails 50: 75 Days Left 2015
- My 50-Mile Journey Starts ... Now 2015
- Finger Lakes 50K 2014 2014
- Tanglefoot Trail Run 2014
- So, here's the plan (for 50K training) 2014
- Hardwin Music City Trail Ultra 2014